If you’ve launched your website and already had applied for Adsense approval but the application got rejected by Google due to its Site Behavior Navigation AdSense Policy Violation issue then you are at the right place for your answer.
Here I will point out some of the main reasons that caused you to get this reply message from the Google Adsense team for your AdSense application rejection.
But before I mention it (How to resolve Site Behavior Navigation AdSense Policy Violation) to you let’s first know the reasons for Site Behavior Navigation AdSense Policy Violation.
Now let’s try to understand what are the reasons that force the Google Adsense team to send messages like Site Behavior Navigation AdSense Policy violation to you.
Fraud claim on Downloading content:
It usually happens when someone comes to your site after you give them a fake promise to ” click on a given link on your site to download the content-freely, but in reality, the links are either not working (broken) or after clicking they don’t find nothing. This can happen if someone downloads content (video, audio) and paste it onto his own site as copyrighted content.
Redirecting users to a misleading webpage
Another reason for Site Behavior: Navigation AdSense Policy Violation is when you send traffic from your site to any misleading webpage (that site violates this policy) of a third-party website.
when your site niche doesn’t match the content you write on a post is the reason for getting this Google AdSense policy violation.
For example, if your site is about a health niche but the content you write on your site doesn’t resemble the same.
This usually happens when you use interlinking and outbound links on your page/post for greater SEO work but you don’t check if all of the links are still working or broken. When Google crawls your site and finds any broken or dead links on your site you get this message.
It can also happen when you remove a page or post from your site but you forget to remove the links that point out to that non-existent page or post.
- Write content that resembles your site niche.
- Always check links (interlinks and outbound links) on your site to ensure they are all working and not broken or dead in reality.
- Don’t redirect users to a misleading webpage of any third-party sites.
- Don’t use any copyrighted content on your site.
- Always have a main navigation menu bar on your site, if you didn’t create it, you should create that first.
- Don’t do fraud claims by saying get free stuff by downloading but in reality, your given links are not working or don’t pursue the same end results that you’ve said to your users.
- Change the layout of your site or theme if you don’t find any results after applying all of the above-mentioned solutions.
Giving your proper attention to these above-mentioned valuable key points will help you solve the site behavior navigation AdSense policy violation Issue easily.
Getting Google Adsense approval is a real tough game if you don’t follow the AdSense rules.
If you have liked this article and have found some great solutions then share this with the blogging community or with your friends who are new to this blogging field.
Thanks for your time on this post.